星期四, 七月 01, 2010

What Now.

Alright. So, I've got to wake up super duper early tomorrow. Need to be at the Convention Center at 0900hrs. Actually, I think it was 0930hrs. But since I'm not so sure, might as well be there earlier. Besides, it's only ½hr earlier. I can live with that.

So, I'm heading there for temporary work. Apparently, Veron needed people there, so she called me. But that doesn't mean I've stop my job-hunting. I'll always be on the lookout for jobs now.

And, I gave city going a miss today, since I'm heading out tomorrow. Just, taking the time to slack around at home now.

And I woke up late today. Alarm was set at 0930hrs. But I snoozed it till 1100hrs. Awesome right. Well, that's not good. Got to kick the habit of sleeping in. Even thought it's just so bloody comfortable to be snuggling under the blanket, warm & cosy. As opposed to waking up & facing the cold, splashing yourself with ice cold water.

And... The one week of home alone is about to end. No strange & bad guys to disturb though. Just weird noises & shadows here & there. Haha.

And I burnt the hairs off my left hand today. Accidentally. While cooking. 'Cos I hovered my hand a tad too close to the fire while shifting the pot. Damn it.

And to tell the truth. I'm kind of nervous to be going tomorrow. Hahaha. Sales. Not exactly my thing, yar? Still, got to work at it. Not my thing doesn't mean I don't have to do it. Just got to brave it & work it through. *Gulp*

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home