星期四, 六月 10, 2010

When the Evil Shredder attacks!

Okay, it's a tad small, but I think readers should be able to read. Since I assume most if not all, of my readers are young people with decent eyesight. So, chanced upon this just now. Funny stuff. Both had me cracking.




I like the second especially. Mainly 'cos I use, and still am (I think), of Ninja Turtles. Like, to me, they stand side by side with Batman & Spiderman. That's how cool they are to me. Hahaha.

And in turtles' words.Cowa-Bunga!

It's spelled that way. I think.



And I just found out that Ninja Turtles going to have a reboot! In 2011. Not sure if it's real, but keeping my fingers crossed. 'Cos what I heard, or rather, read is that they're going to make it darker this time.

Darker? As in Batman-dark-dark? Yep. In case you didn't realise. Ninja Turtles comics started out pretty dark. It was something like Batman. But minus the investigations, one man army and cool gadgets. And replaced with 4 ninjas. Turtles.

So, if it's real, I'll be looking forward to it. 'Cos seriously, the 2007 Ninja Turtles. It was a titanic letdown. The trailer looked damn freaking cool & awesome. But the movie turned out quite nonsensical.

Oh well. Sleep.

And if you're wondering, my favorite turtle among those 4? Michaelangelo.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home