星期一, 四月 12, 2010

4E2

Okay. Was kind of bored last night. Went to dig the archives of people's blog.

Wait. Forgot to do something...

Okay. Done. I'm starting a daily exercise regime now. 'Cos there's not much opportunities & equipment here for me to do so.

So, was reading archives. You know, sometimes, reading people's archives, especially when you're involved or somehow related to it, there's this magical feeling. Sounds gay, I know. But that's how it was for me.

It's like, you suddenly find yourself in this old dusty cobweb filled room. Then you start to dust everything away. In the midst of it, you find this old film. You start playing it. And "Whoa." Guess what. It's all the past activities that you were part of.

So, as I read on about each & every entry, in my mind, it's like a VCR playing. All those moments back then, in the past, spent in school uniforms. Damn.

And damn. The days of being a 4E2-ian. Oh man. So glad I was one of the class member. In my opinion, it's the bestest & fun-est class ever. And as sister puts it, "I-fucking-miss-4E2-syndrome". HAHAHA. Those were some days. I do have compiled folders of 4E2 photos. Maybe I should do a video on it. In my free time, of course.

What does it take to be a 4E2?

Reading archives can bring back really, really hilarious moments as well. Example:


"It's a magic trick..."

People in the photo attached will know what's it all about. Really random & bewildering moments. Nonetheless, humorous.

Alright, I should really stop reminiscing now. Else I'll start to miss them all, the days of fun, joy & laughter.

Having a sudden crave for spring roll & the likes. OMG.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home