星期二, 三月 30, 2010

Co-Writer

Hello Co-Writer (that's me)!

Well. 'Cos Edward will be a little too busy with his life in Australia, so, as his personal assistant, I'll be taking over at times. *smile*

Yea right. Who am I kidding. Personal assistant. Pf-ft.

I'm just using another email to blog this time round. Set up a new Gmail account for all business/work/official related stuff from now on. Kind of weird when you apply for jobs, etc, then your email comes out as "vagrant" or "spawn". So, got a better looking one. "The One".

Just watched a really neat video on Facebook which got me all hyped up.

Ip. Man. 2. Is. COMING OUT!

How exciting is that? Hahaha. I really really like the first one. So, will be looking forward to the follow up.

Feeling hungry. Maybe I should just go to sleep already. Don't really like waking up late again.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home