星期六, 三月 06, 2010

Inspiration

To all you wondering what went wrong with my fonts. I'd changed it to a Mac font. It's called "Skia". Yep.

The house's getting crowded now with one more housemate joining us today. Not that it's a bad thing. It'll be merrier with more people, that's what I'm saying.

Now... Don't think I'll be uploading anymore photos into my blog from henceforth. At least not when I'm Australia, due to the issue of limited bandwidth. So, to all yer faithful blog readers of mine (whoever you are, 'cos I've really no idea who reads my blog now or who don't), you may refer to the photos on Facebook. Yep. Facebook the phenomena.

Today. Was first time at this restaurant, Ciao Italia. Awesome food they have there. Never had better pasta than that.

Hmmm... May seem a bit late to make a few resolutions. But hey, better late than never right.

One. To shed my F.A.T. stomach. Get back in shape. Two. To really get started on picking up Park-our. One & two are pretty much linked. Three. To make friends with my course mate. 'Cos we only have 70-odd people. It's just a wing of cadets all over again.


.

Thinking back, I've no idea where all my confidence came from. By this, I meant during the period of university enrollment period.

Really, it's like, I have D,B,S for my H2 subjects. Then my H1 ain't exactly that fantastic of a D as well. The only redeeming part is probably my General Paper, where I managed a B. Seriously thinking at this grade of mine. It sucks.

With me as of now, I seriously don't think I could even make it into a university at all, with those grades. But. Somehow or rather, during that period, I was just so confident & bloody sure of myself. So much, one, no. I would call it arrogant and naive. HAH.

And to think that I was relying on interview to get through, given my extra-curricular activities. Hmph. Arrogant bastard.

So, right now. I'm bloody thankful that I'm even in a university now. Even though it's overseas & cost a nuclear bomb.

So, right now. Hope, by some miracle, I'll face these 4 years with the same level of confidence. Hahahah. And, of course, to the future & beyond as well. Heheh.

Oh. So happy now. Heheh. My room has a new accessory to it now.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home