星期日, 二月 07, 2010

Curses

Eh... My first weekend in Australia. Was my first visit to a petrol station today as well. Weekend was pretty much spent in the process of shifting house.

Realised Rebecca had landed in Australia as well, and already started with Orientation. Neat. But. She stays really far from me. That means Chern Hui as well. Hahah.

Oh, did I mention I had roasted duck rice last night? It was awesome. Muahahaha.

And I give up trying to enroll in my units/classes. Shall ask Tracy Jie for how-to before I attempt anymore. It's driving me exasperated. Online. Sometimes, it's really cool, but sometimes, it just sucks. Especially when they give you a long long list of FAQs. With only a specific email address for a specific problem. Sigh~

Thankfully, I'd already done all my other online-necessary-stuff. Like applying Tax Reference, activating my student account, blah, blah. Hmmm... I think almost everything's done now. Just waiting for house to shift finish & school to start. So exciting. New house, new school, new environment.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home