星期六, 一月 02, 2010

Bows & Ribbons.

Went out to get some stuff today. Met up with Jean, Valerie & Hong Kit. And. It's been so so so very long since I last met Jean! And well, she's still pretty much the same as ever. Hahaha. Still the same old cute little Jean. Haha. Oops. *Hopes she doesn't see this*

Lately, been uploading a few songs into my iPod. And, though nice songs they are, they're pretty emo songs. And that's not good. It's making me feel so emo. And doesn't help when I'm leaving for Australia in a month's time.

Oh, this morning, went to Lim Chu Kang cemetery. Did some cleaning at my Grandpa's tomb. Mum's side. Frankly, I don't remember the last time I was there. I believed I must have been there at the very least once. But just can't remember it.

And well... Leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again? As much as I say that I'm excited 'bout it, that's much is true. I'll be able to survive there, without much problem. Probably true as well. Unable to leave things behind, that's just too true. With respect to certain matters. Not everything, of course.

I've really no idea. Should I just leave things as they are? Or should I at least finish things up. I've really no idea. Maybe I'll find some answers come the 9th.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home