星期五, 十二月 11, 2009

Fatty Fat & Sex 2

Was an awesome night, last night.

met with with Sex2 as mentioned. It was a great dinner, company & chats. Had a good laugh about all the nonsense that had happened last time. And some jokes just never get old. Right, Birdman? See that spider over there? Hahaha

So, attendance: Slow, Eng Ping, Birdman, Yeow Lin, Che-Hsien, Mark, Hong Ern, Navin, Glen & Xavier.

And, gosh. Dinner was satisfying indeed. I suppose it was somewhat Brazil cuisine, since the name of the restaurant was Fiesta Brazil or something like that. Located at United Square.

Had beef, chicken, lamb... Then their garlic bread was fantastic. They had this chicken heart thing. Taste... Not bad. Just like a chicken. There were a whole lot things. And I was thinking. Damn. I'm going to grow sideways if I keep this up. Oh well...

And I so do love to blast the speakers. Games, music. Just love that boomin' bass feel.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home