星期五, 十一月 13, 2009

Paranormal?

Headed out just now. Caught the movie "Paranormal Activity" with Nic, Yuting, Alex & Regina. Well, the movie was pretty much documentary style. Low budget film. Seriously. A few sets, 2, 4 actors. Yeah, no kidding. Despite it being so, I guess it wasn't that bad. Managed to get us viewers' (I'm saying in general from the theatre I was in) attention throughout the show.

One reason is probably they really got the scenes spaced out well. Just when things start to kind of low climax, they bring you back to the sleeping scene. Damn. Watching that scene is kind of intimidating. You're expecting something, but don't know what to expect.

I like horror shows along this line. Like, you know there's something there. But it's not explicitly shown. Then the show keeps prodding you, reminding you of the entity. And hopefully, that's when your imagination starts to come into play. Damn it.

I think the best horror films are not those graphics or suddenly-from-no-where type. But those that plays around with your imagination. Those are the worst. They're the evil ones. It's just like that game which I had never. I repeat. Never had dared to play at night. Like never. Hahaha.

Then, of course, there are those that plays around your daily life routine as well.

Sigh~ And the bugger just refuse to listen huh. Even so, still dares to lecture & talk about me. And to think that I had commented on the issue about 5 to 6 hours ago. What hypocrisy. I've really no idea what to think of this anymore.

Well, time to snooze now. Don't want to wake up so late every single day. Must start waking up early everyday now.

Alright, maybe after the song "Aruarian Dance"

Nights everyone.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home