星期五, 十月 16, 2009

131009. Day after the last day of the course I'd went for. Well, some really really nice & unexpected things happened. And well, stayed out till late. Had to actually cab back home.

Wednesday was a lousy day. Things happened, here, there, everywhere. Rushed around. Barely had time for my meals.

Sigh~ I don't know why, but I seem to like to sigh a lot in my blog. The one place where I can rant for all I care. Stop and think. Reflect back and such. Possibly reason why I sigh so much here.

Can't wait for Sunday. Getting back my art piece. I think it'll be weird if I set up my blog to sell art pieces. Damn weird. But I'd thought of it before. Just hadn't really thought what I would like to draw and put up. Any suggestions, anyone?

And just the other day, I found out that sister and I had a big common trait. We like to 'nua' a lot. 'Nua' monster as she puts it. *laughs*

Happy like bird.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home