星期日, 十月 18, 2009

Booms.

Went to my aunt's yesterday. Basically, the whole jean-gang was there. All the aunts and uncles and cousins. Well, almost all. Been some time since I saw them all. Blast.

And my bro taught our niece a new word. Booms. Seriously, that's the new Singlish vocab now.

Had went out for a little while just now. Met with Audrey's friend & herself. Along with Marie (my dance partner). Some thing about their short film project.

She had to pull out in the end. Well, you know, being attached and all. As Edwin (Audrey's friend) started explaining the details, I'd sort of expected it. Sigh... Not that I'm blaming you Marie (if you happen to read this)! Really.

This brings me to think, will I be like that the next time I'm in a relationship myself? I keep telling myself that I won't. But I have a feeling I will. Logical and rational thinking will tell me that it's all good. There's nothing wrong. Just friends, you know. It's not like they're really into it.

On the other hand, emotions & feelings tend to cloud our logic & common sense, overwriting every other thing that goes on in our head. I think I will just die if I'm ever like that. Hahaha.

Kind of ironic and hypocrite as well. Since I do kind of, you know, those guys, sometimes. Oh well. Cheers to singlehood?

标签:

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home