星期六, 十月 31, 2009

Irrelevant

Boo! It's Saturday Halloween Special!

Watching a string of Simpsons halloween special episode. And surprisingly, before that, was actually watching Spiderman cartoon! Can you believe that? The marvel comic, 1990's Spiderman cartoon! Really, spiderman is still my favorite cartoon superhero.

Come to think about it, cartoons nowadays are disgusting. Whatever happened to smurfs, mickey mouse, looney tunes? The times when cartoon art are still decent and great. Now, it's just those horrible and sketchy drawings. No offense to the artist who drew them. But, it's just... gross. Yeah...

I don't know. Cartoons now are just so different.

Man, I think I'm growing sideways pretty soon. Suddenly, am having cravings for burgers. So. Got. To. Exercise. After. ORD. Argh. Really, I've to get my butt moving.



Weather's kind of cold today. Just the perfect weather to snuggle up on a couch, watch some great shows or perhaps read a book, undisturbed, or listen to songs, with nobody else around. Yeah... That's what I feel like doing. Well, besides getting something to eat as well.

Argh... Hungry... Hungry... Need food...

By the way, if anyone who ever reads this, and if you're wondering why the whole post seems so illogical & irrelevant, and perhaps not making much sense, well, it wasn't meant to. That's 'cos this was written over a few hours, at different intervals. Yep.

And crap. Now I've just dug my own grave. Torn between watching Simpsons and Spiderman. Sigh~

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home