星期二, 十二月 01, 2009

Passed.

The day is (and still is) 1st December.

Woke up early in the morning, went for my practice. And hopefully, my very last practice. Still can remember how a wreck my nerves were back in the room, waiting for my name to be called for the examination.

Could hardly believed it myself. My leg was shaking like nobody's business halfway through.

But, managed to pull through at the very end.

Evening, was thinking if I should have bought the damn ice cream. I really DO have a weakness for younger girls. Damn. You don't like the sound of it? I don't like it any much more than you.

Basically, what happened. There was this girl, probably secondary school, doing those door-to-door ice-cream selling stuff. The moment I saw the package, I was like, "Oh no, don't give me this. I'm not into ice-cream. Sorry." Oh well. What's past's passed huh.

So, hitting the hay now. 'Ciao.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home