星期三, 十一月 25, 2009

Duty. Honour. Country.

Damnation crisis. Fuck it.

I know I'm 20 this year. That should be quite a mature age by social standards. Sigh... I've no idea what I'm blabbering about.

Perhaps this feeling of resentment I have towards them. I don't know... Youngest. Does that I don't matter? I would like to think not, after all I've done. Nah... I don't think so.

But still, I've always have this feeling that the other is favored over. I'd never had much support before, in comparison that is. Of course, there are matters in which they are totally different from other people. But when it came to the very basics sort of matters, it's like... There's something amiss. Competitions. Departures. Arrivals. Stuffs.

And that was how I grew up. My primary school years were hard. Never really had time for myself. Not that I'm complaining. Then secondary school years came by. That was when I started learning. Somehow or rather, it was from there, that I'd grown into who I am now. Well, being in the army helped strengthen that side of me as well.

Oh well, this is who I am right now. Though I know I don't need such things. But then again, it's always nice when there is. You know, it's like, I feel like I'm almost living the live of those American police guys in the movies. Hahaha. It's somewhat like that, I suppose...

This. It'll never end, will it?

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home