星期四, 十二月 03, 2009

Uniqlo

Welcome to the Grand Opening of Uniqlo Branch at 313@Somerset!

Hahaha. I think, after today, then I truly understand why some women can shop till that extend. Where the bill reaches hundreds, maybe thousands.

Take me for example. Just today, headed down to the branch opening at Somerset. And damn. The items were really discounted. And just because of that, I started to seize the items like how a military police nabs contraband items. Haha. Before I knew it. The total bill was hundred over dollars. Even so, I was still convinced that it's worth it. Because... They were really really cheap. Basic tees for $9.90. Jeans going at $19.90. And scarily, jackets grabbed-like-they-were-free at $9.90. Damn scary. The queue was irritatingly scary as well. *laugh*

Yep... So, that's about the first part of preparation for my long, long overseas trip huh. Scary.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home