星期四, 十二月 24, 2009

Unease.

So, went to Ubin, again, on 221209. This time with my brother. To play with the bike trail there. Quite tiring. We didn't exactly do everything. But took us 'bout 2 to 3 hours to go one round.

After that, went to watch "Avatar". And I give it a three thumbs up if I could. Seriously, I could watch it over & over & over & over... You get the idea.

Amazingly, we had like, went around in our attire. Sweat, mud. Yucks, I know.


That's erm... you know.

"Who am I? I'm Spiderman."

"Airborne!"

Attempt at a Superman pose.

Yep. That's the dirt. After attempts to clean it.


And well. I don't know why I'd named this post so. Kind of, can't remember. But I do know what's it's about. Exact details. Don't ask me. But well, remember that friend of mine I'd mentioned about 1 or 2 post(s) back? Well, she's seen some pretty confusing matters on that dude's blog. I read it myself. And it's really ambiguous. That's the problem with blogs, see. People go about ranting & lamenting & whatever-it-is-that-they-do on their blogs. But it's never arrowed at one event. Yeah, I know I'm like that too. Thanks for the reminder.

Ah well... I really have no idea what to say to her anymore. I'm at a loss myself here. If only everything's so much simpler. Like a fairytale. Hahaha. And we'll always have a happily ever after.

Below: Present I'd gave for someone. Cuteness to the max. Hahaha.




0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home