星期三, 三月 10, 2010

Attack of the Killer Potato Chips

Had one of the toughest body versus food fight today.

Went to the supermarket. Intention was only to get vegetables. And perhaps some other daily food essentials if they were cheap.

However, being a typical Singaporean, JUST had to wander around the supermarket.

And that's when it came. Chocolates. Tempting. But can do without. Candies/mints. Some other time perhaps. When they're cheaper. Then, the most dreaded item came. Potato chips. It's been quite some time I had potato chips. Not to mention it was already approximately 1300hrs. And I hadn't had lunch yet. I was a step into the isle, and I was like. "Potato chips!!" It was a struggle to get that one step out of the isle. I was like. "Just one packet. After all, I hadn't had them for nearly 2months now." But another side was like saying, "No. No. No. Once I start, I'll finish one whole pack. By myself (considering that the rest at home won't even touch it). And then, my slight decrease in blubber will go down the drain."

Damn. In the end, I didn't get it. Got the vegetables (& a watermelon). Packed it. Rushed off home for lunch. Damn... Potato chips craving now.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home