星期二, 四月 06, 2010

Move out.

Woke up early this morning. Had a haircut.

LTA Edward, ready for duty. Hoorah.

No idea what's wrong, but my right biceps been twitchy lately. Quite irritating at times. And despite my injuries, I seriously think I need to work out. Like. Now. I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror, with short hair, yet not having the physique there. Sigh...

So, that means, I really have to hunt down a place for me to do pull-ups. One's that nearer to home. And not like. 16 minutes run away. And to think I have to run back again. All too tiring. Can't really focus on the strength training part.

Got to head back to school tomorrow. Returning some books. Also means, it's time for me to make a move on the library books.

Mama's touching down this Friday! Woots. One more game to my laptop. Muahahaha.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home