星期二, 三月 30, 2010

Stupid Recall. Argh.

Damn...

Such a dilemma. On one hand, I like to sleep. Specially when the weather gets cold, and you're snuggled up underneath the blanket with hug-ables. Then, on the other hand, I really really despise waking up late. Sigh...

I want to wake up early everyday. But then every time I open my eyes, look around, look at the time, it's back to sleep again. Damn it.

And swears & curses. Those pansy idiot library folks. Not the librarians. But the borrower. Oh... How I like to strangle him/her, etc, etc, etc. Like, I'd barely borrowed the books for a week, and here comes an idiot who decides to recall it. Now, I have to return it a month earlier. AHHH!! Fish you! Argh.

I'd never like the recall button. If I knew this was going to happen, I would have recalled the other book as well. There I was, thinking, "Should I recall them? Nah... I shouldn't. Not when the due date's round the corner. Just let the dude finish it, and I'll have my turn."

And now this. Damn it. No more Mr Nice Guy in the library anymore. I'm not going to wait again. I'll bloody recall every single book I need, if I have to. Hmph.

And should I eat yesterday's leftover? I'm told to avoid prawns & chickens & seafood in general. 'Cos of my injuries and all. Sigh...

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home