星期日, 四月 11, 2010

Babies Galore

Been having a few bad, weird dreams lately. 2 which I remember, to be exact. Not been one to remember dreams really.

One was relating to my teeth. Somehow or rather, all that I can remember is my teeth being chipped & dropped out.

The other one was nastier. Somehow or rather, I started bleeding and receiving cuts from who-knows-where. Oh, oh. And I recall very vividly, there was cut just slightly below my wrist. It's kinda comical now that I think about it. The cut was very deep, and I managed to put my fingers through the flesh & meat and stretch it out. Then can see all the insides. Hahaha

Back to normal stuff.

Just the other day, made my second sandwich.


It's a... Chicken & ham sandwich with egg. Basically, a quick marinate of the chicken and pan-fry it.


The egg. Was trying a sunny-side-up. But failed. 'Cos I left it in the pan for a little too long.

Then, there was the Chicken Roll which Vic learned from her friend & tried it herself.


The luxury of having a big kitchen counter top & 3 (of 4) chopping boards which we used.


That's the Chicken Roll. Pretty awesome food.

And then, there was the visit to Dalvin's. Kind of get the objectives to be babies visiting. Hahaha. 'Cos they were the highlight & stars of the night.


That's Jade.


This is Tyler (at least I think this is how it's spelled).


And I tell you. Jade is really cute. She just decided to come up to me and sit on my lap. Just. Too. Adorable.

Mama came on the same day. Late at night though. And by then, my cousin was already concussed on the sofa. Seriously concussed. Prodded her a few times to no reaction at all. Hahaha. Even after Mama arrived & 'talked' to her to tell her that she's arrived. She was still in a land far far away.

And... Today, went out to the City (again). I think the frequency of me going to the city these few days is more than my record in Singapore. Seriously.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home