星期日, 五月 23, 2010

Almost there.

Hello world. I'm back.

Well. It's been a little busy lately. Alright. Maybe not THAT busy. But. Still. It's this group project which had been bugging me most of the time. But now, hopefully, I'm over & done with it. That's that.


Concept Map
Master Plan.My babies ©

All works belong to me. And adapted from source listed. As well as my teammates. Haha.

Alright. So, they're not the best of works. But... I've done what I could.

Moving on, in other stories. I've turned 21. I don't feel any different actually. As in. Seriously. Like. Life still goes on. Maybe it will move even faster now I'm 21. Hahaha.


So pretty right. The cake.

And thank you all who came to celebrate my birthday with me. Much much appreciated. I'm not the type to give wow speeches on the spot. And probably not even if I've prepared it. I'm just not the type to thank people straight off like that. But, have faith that it's been appreciated. HAHA. The cake just looks fantastic. So pretty. Can fight with the strawberry cake my Po4 friends gave me on... my... 20th birthday. I think. Yep. 20th.



And well, thanks to Jie, 二姐 for the totally awesome gifts. The games are awesome. I'm even surprised that she had picked up "Tomb Raider:Underworld". Totally wicked game. And that. No. THE book. That's just the bomb. Hahaha.

Now... What else is there...

I've yet to watch 叶问2. So. Maybe will catch it sometime... Next (next) week. And there's Prince of Persia which I want to catch too. That's coming out soon. Then there's The Last Airbender which I think comes out in July.


Number... 05?

Introducing my first double-deck sandwich. It's just ham and egg actually. Nothing amazing.

It's getting late. Maybe I should go to rest now. After all, I'm not done with all my assignments yet. And strangely, although I find myself quite busy with assignments these few weeks. I'm still feeling rather alright about it. I wouldn't say there's a lot of stress involved. It's just. Time consuming stuff. Well, I have to think here and there too. But, it's not as bad as when I was in schooling days. How I used to hate school work. I guess this course is still pretty much what I like. But could be much worse for Semester 2. So. Had just mentally prepared myself for that.

And... I just hope that if there's any group work. They'll be willing to work together. Apparently, they don't have the habit of meeting up for group projects. I daresay. That the above 'group project' is pretty much thought of and done by 2 people. Thank goodness for her. I don't know how I'll cope without her.

Last thing to show from Perth, Western Australia.


140510. 0333hours.
140510. 0448hours.

In case you're wondering. It's not everyday that you see this temperature. They were just freak accidents. Actually. Australia's weather pretty much unpredictable in my opinion.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home