星期二, 六月 01, 2010

Movies!


First post from school?

And I've finally watched Ip Man 2! Like. Finally. And just in time too. They had left one time slot per day. And when I went, There were only 4 people in the whole cinema. And that includes me & Vic. And talking 'bout Vic, can't believe she actually fell asleep while watching the show. *Unleash Ip Man's ∞ hit combo* Hahaha.

Morale of the story? I need a new movie partner. Hahaha. Volunteers, anyone?

Done with the bulk of my assignments. Left with the final version of the essay, due this Friday.

And realization hit me today. I've got 1 exam! Although it's just one. But. It's making me damn nervous & anxious. Like, I haven't touch exams in years. And the course structure isn't like what it was in school days. So, pretty hard to get a feel of where you stand.

Next movie to catch. Prince of Persia. And I'd better do it fast. And movies here are like. Fucking ex. Yes. I'll repeat. Fucking ex. Like, there's no other adjective to better describe the degree of its expensiveness. Sigh...




A place which I always pass by should i be cycling to & fro school. Coin laundry is about as exciting as the 'shopping centre' could get. What a letdown.


06

07

08

So, made myself a few more sandwich these days. I find them to be quite fun to experiment with. Throwing in whatever you feel like throwing.

And I apologize for the Willi Wonka thingy. I know it plays automatically. I'm finding it irritating too. So, I'm going to fill up more posts (hopefully), and rush that Wonka's song out of oblivion to the archives.

Sitting on the couch in the resource centre, it's just so hard to focus & blog. It's making me yawn every now & then, hypnotising me to sleep. Damn. And I've got a tutorial class at 1200hrs. After that, it's home. Although I'll be back again in school at 1600hrs. Kind of sucks doesn't it? Blame the lousy schedule for that.

And well, not recently, but some time back. Almost everyone's blogger/livejournal/tumblr/xanga seems to be of some depressing stuff. What is this? A down period for everyone? Sigh... Or am I just too happy-go-lucky? I don't know, just spouting nonsense now, trying to make myself stay alert till I get home.

Ahh. No idea what to blog about now. Will just stop here. Till I get some inspiration or what-nots.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home