星期二, 六月 29, 2010

Sigh...

Guitar Hero on Wii is actually quite fun. Hahaha. Though I kind of suck at it. Still, it's good fun. Heheh.

And just had the weirdest of dream today. Okay. Maybe 'cos it's an extremely rare occurrence that I can recall a single dream.

So, the dream went like this. I was at a swimming pool of sorts. A water carnival was going on. I was part of it. So, was in my swimming trunks, and oddly, my webbing & fieldpack on as well. Hmmm... It was fun & laughter, I was waiting for my turn (at who knows what).

Then, somehow, one way or another, somebody in the pool started struggling. Then it became drowning.

By some miraculously feat, I stripped off my webbing & fieldpack in a second & was at the drowning person's side in an instant. Managed to rescue him/her & got him/her out. And then I received a text message from a friend: "Ponyo! You saved a person!" Weird.

Erm... That's about it?

And I'd realised, cooking dinner for 1 person is kind of weird. Yea, you could have your choice of what you want to eat. And you don't have to worry whether the food turns out good or absolutely disgusting. But the portion when cooking just look miserably small. Hahaha.

I kind of think I'm eating 1½ person's portion...

And... Still no luck with jobs.

On some other hand, I'm currently having sleeping disorder. Damn it. I really need to adjust my sleeping hours. Start sleeping at 0000hrs instead of 0300++hrs. And waking up at 0700hrs to 0800hrs instead of 1200+++hrs. Sigh...

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home