星期四, 六月 24, 2010

Thoughts.

It's cold. So cold. For the whole of today. Ever since I woke up. So cold.

In the house, there's this little, miniature heater. Almost useless unless you're an inch away from it. Well, thing is, I'm using this right now.

I keep putting my bolster of a cow, or the cushion of the owl, on it. I'm not sure if it's me or something. But. I keep thinking that I'm seeing smoke. Smoke coming out from underneath my cow. And it's freaking me out. Like, it's going to burst into flames any moment. And I'll probably cry if it does. But that's besides the point. Thing is. Will it even survive long hours on top of the heater? Hmmm...

And... Erm. Nevermind. Just random things running through my mind. Definitely, Maybe.

Maybe next time, I'll migrate to New York and stay there. Seems pretty interesting enough.




Though it's kind of strange to think why will I even think about migrating there when I'm older. I've never even been there in my life. Hmmm. Strange indeed.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home