星期日, 六月 20, 2010

½ Day Trip

Ever since that movie, I've been playing "Prince of Persia" almost every single day. Damn.

So, Vic's headed back to Singapore today. Technically, yesterday, since it's past 2359 hours now. Somehow, her going back is making me excited & can't wait for December/January to come. But, I'm quite sure it's just a spur of the moment kind of thing. I think I'll lose that feeling over the next few days. And get it back again in December. Haha.

Had a "Saw" movie marathon on Friday night. Made through 2, 3 & 4. Towards the end of 4, my cousin concussed. We had 5, but I'd watched it before. So I ended up watching "Tooth Fairy". And damn. It sucks. Couldn't be worse. So disappointed in you, Mr. Johnson.

Watched "Kick-Ass" the day after. Had me cracking at the start. Pretty cool fight scenes. Wished it had kept up with its humor till the end though. I seriously thought it was an all-humor-throughout kind of movie. But it sort of let down halfway through.

And today. Brunch at Exomod. I'm starting to love their Continental Breakfast. It's kind of like, Mac's Big Breakfast. Just more atas looking.



After that, did a little window+shopping.

Dropped Vic off at the airport & decided to head to Mundaring.

It was a pretty nice place. Rural, trees, greenery, river. Nice place, really.



More specifically, Mundaring Weir. That place has this dam there. So, yep. I liked the walk across it. Windy, open space. Scenery you can never get in Singapore. Hahaha.

Oh! OH! And they had this ice-cream truck there. I'd always seen it on cartoons & the likes. But never seen a real one up till now. had seen one before, at the old place, Churchland. They had one there, at a parking lot near a park near the Swan river. But buying from one is different. Haha. Cute ice-cream truck.



And here's a picture of me halfway(?) across the dam. Yea. It's windy out there. Which could make places rather cold sometimes. It's not the temperature, but the wind. Unless if you're talking about below 10.



And damn it. I have a freaking pimple of my right cheek. It's so outstanding. HAHAHA. The photo above is considered not bad already. Over-exposed by the sun. Argh. Pimples. I wonder what will happen if humans don't have pimples. Not just the simple, "they will look better without pimples" kind of answer. But anatomically. What will happen? Okay. Too much science.

Back to track. So, hung around Mundaring for the rest of the day. Started heading back around 1700 hours (I think). And, oh! OH! I forgot. I saw the moon too! At around 1530+ hours today! I was quite surprised actually. Never thought the moon could be seen at such a time. In the middle of the day. A picture of it:



The small little, roundish speck of white in the sky, near the top left hand corner. Yep. That's the moon. Not a full moon. Which makes it all the more attractive. And rural Australia is pretty amazing. Big land. Open spaces. Big houses. Pretty houses. By the way, it's not all of them like these. Just, the better ones. Haha. Selective sightings. Alright, so I did see the normal ones, but, didn't really focus on them for much details.

And now, to grab some grub. Feeling hungry. Maybe I should have went to sleep earlier then. Hmph.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home