星期三, 六月 30, 2010

Major Sigh.

Feel so much more satisfied now. Though I'd skipped lunch, but the house looks better now, at least the inside. Vacuumed the whole place. And it took the whole morning for me to vacuum just one bloody carpet. Argh. Main reason for all the hair stuck on it. It just gets on me nerves. Irritating stuff.

Cleaned out the kitchen as well as toilets.

And damn, this is like some housewife's blog now. Irritating.

So, yeah. Haven't really step out of the house, 'cept to get some groceries. Was told by Jie there will be some sale going on at the city. Maybe shall check that out tomorrow. If I'm in the mood.

Then again, maybe I'll give Rottnest a go tomorrow. That, or on Friday. Let's see how things go first.

And it feels quite good to be home alone. Hahaha. Plugging my laptop into the stereo system & playing music straight off. Plugging my laptop into the tee-vee, doing things from there. Or just simply camping out in the living room for various reasons.

And... My mind's a blank.

Oh, an Audrey's turning 21 celebration seems to be quite happening. Dressing up as an alter ego. Whatever that is, ought to be interesting. Wonder if the rest of them will do so. Hahaha. It'll be a laugh for me 3,800km away.

Hahaha.




Believe it or not, this apple took me approximately an hour to eat. Hahaha.

And after some research, I guess I won't be heading to Rottnest anytime soon. DAMN. Reason? It's freaking expensive to do so. Like, a ferry ride alone cost about AU$60 to AU$70. That's for a day trip thing. And then there's an entry fee to the island itself (HUH?! WTF!). And on top of that, the bike rental cost AU$20 to AU$30. Sobs... Jobs... Any job... Where are you...

And I'd realised that a lifeguard job is next to impossible for me now.

According to the website, closest training place? 300km away. How's that for starters eh? Second, the price of the course is ~AU$490. Now, that won't be as much of a worry if it weren't for number 3. And that is, when I do get the certification, I don't think I'm necessarily guaranteed a job. And last, who knows where the closest pool is? And beach & pool lifeguard are 2 totally different certification. And I'm not too sure if the closest beach here has requirement for a lifeguard.

So... There are certainly other options. But, me guess it's not going to be easy.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home