星期日, 七月 04, 2010

Good Food & Wine Show

Alright!

(I suddenly remembered that used to be my Secondary 3 & 4 class's catch phrase or signature war-cry kind of thing.)

Anyway, time for some photos. Not going to wait till 0200hours for that. I'll concuss before that.


Dinner, 270610.

Dinner, 270610.

Dinner, 280610. Lunch, 290610. Dinner(soup), 290610.

Dinner, 010710.

Teddy: "I want food! I want food!"

"Itadakimasu!" Dinner, 030710.

Double-deck sandwich.

Snow Crab (common).

So, there's my own cooked dinner that I had for the 7days I was home alone. Well, there were others, much simpler ones. I only took the simple & beyond ones.

And yea. Being alone does stuff to you. Not that I'm complaining. It *ahem* gives you inspiration for taking interesting photo shots/composition. Playing with your props yeah? I actually had a few more sandwiches stuff. But, I decided to stop them. I've done too many & it's taking quite an effort to continue them diligently.

About that crab, well, that's the commonly seen crab around Perth. In the Chinese restaurant at least. Kind of huge aren't they? Or maybe it's 'cos I haven't seen Singapore common crabs for too long and forgotten the usual size of it.

Talking about crabs, I was making a business trip to the old Turf Club one day. And... It was great fun. Hahaha. We (me & the secretary) didn't exactly got lost, but we got 'lost'. Yeah. And we chanced upon this seafood restaurant there (Chinese duh). And I tell you. Their crabs were bloody-big-ass-titanical-humongous. So big, they could become a chest plate and have their legs wrap around your body. Yeah.


Good Food & Wine Show 2010.

Golden Boronia.

Packs after packs of nougats

Fifth Leg. They had some dishes by Australia's Masterchef celebrities.

Mains by George Calombaris. Braised Chicken and Celery Fricassee.



Pretty crowded on Sunday. After the morning.

Dinner at some Korean restaurant. With authentic Koreans. Wow.


Yeah. So, my 3days at this Good Food & Wine Show was pretty interesting. And my dear cousin said she never heard me talked so much before. Hmph.

New & not so new people I saw there, there was Audrey. Yes, Audrey, Audrey. Haha. But a big difference between the 2. Haha. And, Day 3 saw someone new. Thea, so I think her name was spelled. And Day 3 was pretty busy. Maybe 'cos it's a Sunday, and it's the last day of the show. Oh well, good experience in all. Though every night back was filled with the smell of sausage & barbecued & grilled food.

And although they said it was a Good Food & Wine Show, with wine as the latter word, there seemed to be more wine than food. As in, seriously. Everywhere I walked, there was at least a stall which does wine or alcohol.

Oh, there was this one stall which had cheese ball. Fried cheese ball. And it. Was. Heavenly.

But it was pretty tough to be waking up so early. Like, the weather's cold, everything's cold. Except for the bed & underneath the blanket. Haha.

And well, since I had to wake up so early, I had to sleep early as well. And... I wasn't so comfortable with it at first. Been sleeping late for far too long, which kind of sucks. 'Cos i actually like waking up early. But here... I don't think so.

Erm... All in all, I think these 3 days were really interesting & fun. Got to see a thing or two.

And here's a picture of one of my best-est-best friend during the last week of June & possibly this month. I'd hugged it if it weren't so hot. Literally.





But I think I might have burnt one of me toys when I was trying to heat it up. Not too sure. 'Cos it smelled a bit charred... Sigh...

And one last thing. Something Tracy Jie had been harping on it ever since she saw it.

Well, not that it's something unpleasant. Once in a lifetime thing it was. Hahaha. Well worth it.


0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home