星期日, 三月 29, 2009

Cough cough

Think it's nearing to a month since I last visited my blog.

Yesterday, went LAN-ning with my cousins. After that, help Edrea out with Physics & Maths. And damn. I'm getting worst at Math. Sigh~

Had my lessons after that, and then, met up with Tushan, Alvin, Mark & Stefanie, Alvin's girl. Dinner at Old Airport Rd FC, then went on to catch a movie. "Coming Soon". Damn it. I don't know, if it's whether I haven't been watching horror flicks for some time, or is it that the show is really kinda scary. But. Yes, got a bit freaked out. *blush*

Oh, oh. And I got the shock surprise of my life. Initially, the bunch of us went to Marina Sq to catch the show, but then the tickets were sold out. Then, I saw HER. At first, when she walked passed, I was like, "Is THAT HER?" But I didn't called out to her.

But after a while, she came walking back again. Turns out she was going to catch the same movie I did, but her attempt failed too. Sad-ded. Yup, so I saw her.

Last few weeks, been rather busy actually. Maybe busy is an understatement. And stressed as well. Sigh~ Never will understand, how can they get an NSF, a mere 2LT, to do those kind of things? It's just seems way out of his authority.

But I still did it in the end. Honestly, quite glad I did. In the end, it WAS an experience.

So tired. So exhausted. Can't think through stuff properly now.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home