星期四, 二月 19, 2009

Interesting Day

Well, today, at camp, it was, I'd guessed, a pretty interesting day.

Morning, usual stuff, stand at the main gate & blah. Then, breakfast. Did a bit of work after breakfast. Soon, it became lunch.

Lunch. I was pretty nervous at first. In fact, a total wreck. 'Cos there was this Major who had picked on me during my Conducting. Anyways, he was there, at the table with us. Together with a few otehr warrants. 2 other Officers joined in afterwards.

So, spent like, 1.5 hours at the cookhouse. *laughs* Really one of the longest time I'd spent at the cookhouse. So, they were talknig 'bout some event and all, and somehow, bull-shitting about it as well. Anyway, had a good laugh there.

The rest of the day, pretty much zooming around the camp, looking for things. Then, meeting. And damnation, I see myself going to be quite busy over the next few weeks. Sigh~

So, that's about my day. One of the more interesting day I had in camp.

So, am looking forward to tomorrow and Saturday. Oh, and of course next Friday. As well as next Monday. And, erm... Next Thursday as well. Heheh.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home