星期一, 一月 19, 2009

And the Enemy passes you a Christmas Present

Damn it. I really hate morning rush hour. The time where human nature takes over.

So, I was on the bus, about to alight. There was this 2 school kids, seated down. People were rushing along, alighting & they looked like they had really wanted to alight too. So, all I did was to let them go first. And then. Came along this aunty behind me, pushing my bag, edging me to move forth.

Like W.T.F. aunty. C'mon, not that I want to mention this, but, I'm in the Army, you're getting on in years, shorter than me by a whole head. What's the point of pushing if I don't want to move?! Like you can make me move an inch even if you'd tried.

With the train, it was just as bad. Sigh~

Today's course, actually went for a test, which I haven't even attended the lessons for. How queer.

"BOOM!"
"Bang, bang, bang, bang!"

The year is 2007. And battles are raging everywhere. It's has been like this for some time now. Since 2004.

Enemy airplane spotted! Run! Suddenly, much to my surprise, instead of dropping tonnes & tonnes of bombs, came a little package, labelled "Rations".

Well, that's what Lulu was like. At least to me. Alright, maybe I exaggerated it a weetle bit too much. But, that's roughly the essence of it.

You know, it really never did struck me to land up in the same clique as Lulu. Seriously. The thought never even crossed my mind once. But look at me now. *laughs* Really... Not saying anything bad, just, surprisingly speechless. Heh...

Back in those 2004 & 2005 days, it was always chaotic whenever our roads met. That's mainly due to Jerald. AHHH... Can't help laughing to myself now. Oh dear... The numerous times when they'll go loggerheads with each other.

"Mongolian! The Mongolians are coming to invade us! Ahh~"
"You idiot Jerald!"

That ought to be the rough outline for a start to their arguement. Heheh.

Also, never really had talked to her much. In fact, it was kept to a minimal. *Gasps* *Ssshhh* Then till that fateful day. Where the founders of our "Muggers United" gathered round a round table (which, was nowhere near the one King Arhtur owns) and founded "Muggers United". *laughs*

Well, from her, I've learnt a lesson too. The topic's Human Relations. So, yep. A friend who'd taught me a valuable lesson, whether she'd known it or not. *smiles*

Mango+Mongol+Lulu=Mangolian.


标签:

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home