星期日, 十二月 28, 2008

Sooo Lazy.

Hmmm... Feeling a bit- Alright. Faaar too lazy to blog down much. *laugh*

Basically, night cycling on 26th. With Keith, Jasmine, Jerome, Meixing & Janson. It was wild fun. It's been some time since I enjoyed a night cycling like this. May be it's 'cos I was really looking forward to it. Heh...

24th. Went York Hotel to dine with my relatives. Jie came back. Then, just Saturday, yesterday, went with them to lunch. At some place called Pu Tian, Marina Square. Seriously, the lunch was heavenly. Neer had such a big WHOLE piece of shark fin before.

And yea, I was friggin' tired when I went to meet them, straight after my night cycle. Crazy, right? I think so too.

Today, went out with Mama to Orchard. Got a couple of pants from G2000. Man, I just love shopping, don't you?

Photos will be in once they're in. Actually, some are already in. But, I'm lazy. *stick tongue*

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home