星期一, 十二月 22, 2008

Burnt








Note: Red Bull gives you Wings~









Yes. The photos are in chronological order. *smile*

Right... So the photos above, pretty much describe my weekend. Bascially, went P.Ubin for a day of cycling & a night of camping. Yep.

If memory serves me right, I think I've never been there for more than a year now. Some places have changed, while some not. Like there's this bike trail park there now, for whoever wants to challenge the terrain. On bikes.

And there's also this Chek Jawa walk-trail-thingy. Pretty cool. Get to see some green (like I haven't had enough of that), scenaries & sorts.

Went to one of the huts to camp for the night. Was there, in privacy, till a family of anglers came along. Irritating people. Can see part of their equipment in the evening shot. Sigh~ There went my chance to skinny-dip. Nah... Just kidding. *laughs* I don't even dare to swim in that water. Who knows what's in there?

Oh, and that day I went, a Saturday, it seems... Particularly crowded. Could see all sorts of people, in all sorts of funny attire.

OH! OH! OH MY... And on my way to the Chek Jawa side of the isle, I actually saw Maoying, Sally & Karyin!! (erm... perhaps Mrs Ngiam would sound better *sticks tongue*) On bikes!

Seeing them, I was like... Whoa~ Huh!? WHOA! Did I see who I just saw?! Seriously, was shocked & surprised. Hah. Maoying - Okay, acceptable she's there. Sally - thought she might be too lazy for this kind of thing. Ngiam?! That's like... like... like... nevermind. You get the idea.

Oh, there was a few more familiar faces too. But I kinda forgot their names. Or. I don't even know their names from the start. And did I mention that Ngaim actually look like a student admist them. Still young huh...


Night. Just watched Superman: Doomsday. Quite awesome. Haha. It's an animation. Why am I blogging this down? 'Cos it's the one time (as far as I remember) that Superman unleashes everything he has in a fight. Awesome. Turning Metropolis into a war-zone. Cool... Okay, all that was rather random. But still, it's wicked. *laughs*

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home