星期六, 十月 11, 2008

Ehh... What ever did I do last week? Oh, yea, right. Saturday, spent the day at home. Yuting, Audrey, Lulu & Valerie came over to my place. Yea... That was 'bout the whole day le...

The next day, spent at Lionel's. BBQ in the afternoon. A rather refreshing idea huh. Not being sacarstic here, seriously. So, can also be said that spent the whole day there. Met much of the CTG 104 people from JC. Though not really my class, but still, met most of the bunch of them during my first 3months in Yishun JC. Gasp. Those were the days of fun & fun. Hahah.

On a side note, Amy still can look like a china-doll at times. But then, still pretty lar- After all, she IS an air stewardess. Oh, saw Wee Kiat, realised he's at my camp too. And to think that today (no, my today means Friday), he was actually my instructor! Ahhh! Oh, oh! And who's that again... Hmmm... Trina, yep. Trina. Hahah. Yep~ Oh, and Gary as well.

So, saw ZhengYang there, Sanjay too. The usual crowd. Ms Lim & family went too. That's 'bout it bahz... Oops. Marie too.

Tomorrow. Going out. This week, training... Nah... Shan't talk 'bout it.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home