星期二, 九月 30, 2008

Slackers Week

Right... So, last week was basically a tough week. Imagine, a 200kg load carried by 8men. It's not easy, I'm telling you. But it was a rather fun experience. Hee~

Oops. Sorry, didn't realised I had already mentioned last week. Damn. My memory's really failing me now.

So, back to track, I'm pretty much use to my camp now. In fact, thinking it's quite enjoyable. Actually, the camp's really a very very scenic place. You can even see stars at night. And seriously, it's not like those you see in Singapore. It can be considered starry, since I couldn't count the exact number of stars 'cos there's like too many. Hahaha.

Anyway, went to chiong with Yuting, Alex, Hazel & Nicole on Saturday. Had dinner at first at Fish Market @ Central. Then headed to Dbl O. It was Retro Night, and surprisingly, the music was still quite alright, I suppose. Not like the previous week that I went. Yea.

So, got home, day after, suppose to go celebrate ShiHui's Birthday at Settlers' Cafe. Unfortunately, woke up late. And... yeah, missed it. Felt so guilty. Hmmm... Sorry guys (∓ girls).

Tomorrow's Hari Raya. So, able to book out today. Awesome huh? Furthermore, this whole week is SUPER slack. Neat.

Oh, saw quite a number of familiar faces in camp. Like, there's 6 people in there I know now. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home