星期一, 八月 04, 2008

ARGH!!! How I wish I can just go on ranting & complaining & grumbling & whine 'bout "Activation Period". Irritating. Like who the bloody hell in the world would rough handle their ziploc bags which contain their clothes and such. It's absolutely ridiculous! AHHH!!!

There's just too many unreasonable stuff. So stupid & idiotic. It's just... I don't know, brainless gimmick. Doing things for the sake of doing things.

Sigh~ Life as a cadet trainee, put it bluntly, just sucks. Plainly. Though there may be good times (like my current wing), still, somethings they decide to do are...

Then again, I can 'feedback' to the appointment holders, but that'll only make their life more difficult than it already is. Better to keep mouth shut. I don't know... They always say as Officers to be, we should give suggestion & such as how to make things better & such. Then again, some things are just bloody going thru' motion. Defeats any purpose. Bloody waste of resources & time. Still, if we do anything, it still... you know.

Ah... Whatever. This will take forever.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home