星期六, 六月 28, 2008

Messed Up

Seriously, everything from Wednesday onwards was... messed up. The management, arrangement... it was, I don't know what to say. Even no standard is a standard. Theirs is waay below that. BAH! Enough 'bout it. Talking 'bout it is just what-the-hell.

So then, the death of the dude is troublesome enough. Now, everyone's covering up for themselves. Doing so, wasted our time. And by time, I mean loads of it. When we could have got home by early afternoon, we got home in the late evening. Argh.

Well, so, on Thursday, we had a social gathering at Timbre. She actually had to wait an hour. But thankfully, she has friends with her. So, maybe it wasn't that bad.

The night... I would say it wasn't so bad at all. Heh... Oh, and I really, really have to thank you, girl, for agreeing to be my date. Hahaha.

Sigh~ My time now is short. So that should be 'bout all. Oh, forgot to mention, went out with Valerie & Audrey to watch "You don't mess with the Zohan" yesterday. Hilarious show. Siewhoon & Samuel met up later, had dinner, and home.

Right, time to play some game. *sticks tongue*

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home