星期日, 二月 24, 2008

Booking In

I hate booking in. Well, who likes it in the first place. I'm sure even the higher ups don't like it. It's just that every time before booking in, there's this sinking feeling inside of me. So depressing.

On a lighter note, went out yesterday. First with my ODAC mates, but only for a short while. Then with Siewhoon they all. Met them at Pit-Stop Cafe. What else can I say? They're a crazy bunch of people. In a good way. Hahaha.

Had a guys' talk in the middle of the night though. With Keith & Jerome. Reached home at 0300. Not really my kind of thing & timing, but I suppose it wasn't that bad after all. Heheh.

For my next book out, already got plans on Saturday. Just hope I can get another early book out with IPPT this time round again. But, I'll need to draw money first. Hmph. NS don't pay us well enough.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home