星期日, 二月 10, 2008

I miss home

I miss my civilian life. Over the few days of Chinese New Year, got to see all my relatives, enjoyed a filling & delicious reunion dinner. Everything was just... nostalgic. Being in the army really will make one appreciate everything he has out in the civilian world. Appreciate & enjoy every single moment.

Met up with M.U. on Saturday, after a few visits in the morning. They came over to my house in mid-afternoon. Played cards, chatted, waited for Yuting's arrival. After a while, went out for dinner, then a really really really enjoyable moments at Coffee Club in Clarke Quay. Started heading home at 0000. Still managed to catch the last bus. Heheh.

And while on the bus, I really enjoyed the moment too. Long bus journey had always been something I kinda enjoyed.

Now, today's Sunday. Morning, went over to Shermin's. Then just prep finished for the stuff I'll need for booking in. Suddenly, there's this overwhelming feeling of not wanting to go back. It's just a very sian-ness feeling. Like starting a new school term, only worse.

Alright, enough already. Time to spend my time on more entertainment now, instead of blogging.

I miss everything, everyone...

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home