星期五, 十二月 28, 2007

Trdaers Hotel, 221207

Alright, a little bit about food. The time that I went to have the buffet. First and foremost. The main attraction. Steamed crabs.


The pincers are humongous. As big as your hand also have!


This is interesting. Duck, pork, chicken. Buffet. Yea~


This is the meat station. As well as serves noodles. The chicken noodles is good.


This is their sushi bar.


Here, you find the lobsters & crayfish. Behind, you can find the seafood section, offering Fresh oysters, mussels, Alaska crabs. All which are fabulous


Another meat station. They had this turkey that could be the size of your torso


A section of the dessert bar. Offers cakes & puddings. The Blackforest was 4 out of 5 stars. So was the Raspberry Cheesecake


A closer look. See those cups? They're the puddings. One of them was excellent, though I forgot the name...


Another section of the dessert bar. Offers ice-cream. They had coconut ice-cream there!


Muahaha. I believe this don't need an introduction. They have strawberries! That's damn cool. Those dishes you see beside, are the ice-kachang or whatever you can make. Hahaha


Erm, no, this is not part of the food. This is my first aunt. Tasting one of the pudding, looking like a food critic. *laughs*


That's all for the photos. In addition, they have this chef-waiter guy, walking around with skewered food. I seen 5 so far. There was BIG prawns, mutton, beef, chicken wings & sausages. I tell you, their sausages were fantastic. Fat, juicy & the skin was crispy, so it doesn't like hang there & you have to bite & bite. You get the idea. The prawns, gosh...

Hmmm... I suppose that should be about it. Ate till I could puke if I swallowed another mouth of food. Overall, I give it 3.5 or 4 out of 5 bahz. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home