星期日, 十二月 02, 2007

Performance, 021207

Kampong Glam 狮团, 四十周年!! OOSH!!

Today was the big day. The day where all my sacrifices during A's, the numerous times (almost a whole week) of going down for practices, the blisters I'd suffered, the leg pain I'd endured, comes to fruit. Today was the performance day.

Had reported to the Community Club at 1400+. Preparation were never enough. Checked & rehearsed till the very last minute. Well, if it's me, I'd said everything went rather smoothly. *smiles*

Thankfully, there were other performances in between all our items. Naturally, giving us more than enough time to prep for the next item. My first item was "大旗舞", literally, big flag dance. It wasn't so bad. In fact, it was perfect. Muahahaha. Then it was a rather long wait to the main event. Lion Dance.

The first section was easy, I've done it before & it couldn't had been any easier with a lighter head & fur. But the ball-walking part was scary. Almost bloody fell down. The back was like rocking from side to side, threatening to drop down any minute. But, thankfully, it didn't, with a little support. *sticks out tongue* Hey, I've only been training with it for 3months alright? And it's only once a week. Hmph. But all went well. *BIG smile* Really have to hand it to miao-shu (our person in charge)

Oh well, it's all over now. Hahaha. Waiting, perhaps for the next overseas trip or ten years later. Then, maybe I'll be going back there again.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home