星期五, 十一月 30, 2007

Cycling Day

41 more Civilian days

Went cycling with Meixing, Keith, Jerome & Jasmine yesterday. As a result, got burnt.



So, started at Pasir Ris Park, ended at East Coast Park. Passed by Changi Beach and Changi Airport. It was an okay trip I supposed. Turns out Meixing had some cycling talent in her. *laughs* Keith was handling it pretty well for his fifth time. Jasmine... Shan't say a word. Ahahaha. We had to stop at Changi Village for a while though. Partly because we wanted to get some drinks, mainly because Jasmine was too heavy & ended up puncturing the wheel. Nah... Just kidding. She's the lightest in the group already, I think.



Almost rained on the way back, luckily it was only a slight drizzle.After a whole day of cycling, was rather tired enough already. And to think that Keith is still going for a night cycling trip tonight. Shiong ah. Oh well, I suppose I'll be having about 2 more night cycling journeys myself. BUT, separately.

Oh, and Keith's enlisting soon. 131207, if memory serves me right. Had discussed, maybe we could go see him off? But I can't. Going away on vacation. Turns out my hol's are even busier than when I was studying. Sigh~

For me, couldn't stay up with them into the night, had to return to lion dance for practice. Damn it. I'll be practically going down there for 8 consecutive days. Sigh~ It's such a stressful commitment.


That's them, relieving their childhood days
And that's us, after our 'dinner' & a pity Shermin wasn't around

Turns out there might be a 4E2 BBQ on the 081207. Unfortunately, will not be attending for it. Other people have booked me for that night already. Sorry E2s... Think this should be enough for today's post...

Did something today. Finally, the load's off my chest. After a full year.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home