星期日, 十一月 25, 2007

Saturday nothing much. Woke up early in the morning to rush to wait at Suntec City for a Opening Ceremony. Waited for 3 hours to do that for 5 minutes. Sickening. Got home, started on my table. Think it's going to take a few days.

Sunday, also nothing much. Same old routine. Class in the morning, slack in the afternoon. Hah~ That's life... No purpose, doing what you will.

Just remembered something when walking back from dinner. I was able to sleep last time, and numb my hand. But that happens no longer. I'm glad. Don't like it when my whole hand goes numb. Numb as in, totally no feeling numb. Not even when I pinched it. *laughs* It feels like my fingers will drop out any moment. Oh, and there was that time, I almost broke my arm while sleeping. Idiot. What horrid sleeps.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home