星期一, 十二月 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

A very Happy Christmas to all.

So, came back from town some while ago. Had dinner with Jerome & Jasmine. Been quite some time since I last saw them. And Keith too. But Shermin's the worst. Been MIA since A's. At least I've seen the rest after A's. Though not much. Oh well... *shrugs*

Sometimes, I don't know if I'm ignorant, detached, cold or just don't care. But, there seems to be many things going on that I just don't know about. I don't know. Maybe I'm just being paranoid from watching some movies/shows & being influence. But still... Oh well... Sigh~

Read sista's blog earlier today. Or rather, Christmas eve day. Remembered that she had wrote the days that were long gone. The days that we had spent, while we were still schooling away. And how did we remember those days? Pictures. The best way to remember things. So, this blog shall be about history, pictures & cameras!

Nah... Just kidding. I know nuts 'bout 'em anyway.

But still, those really were THE days huh, sista. And really, I can't help but feel... Never mind. We can't stop time or reverse it. Can't undo the doings of yesterdays. BUT. We can always decide what we want tomorrow.

Took a detour I did, while coming back home. Was then I realised how much I had like the stillness, the silence, the coolness, the peacefulness of the night. Everything just seems to be relaxed & at ease. Like, like tomorrow will certainly be a day better than today. That's the night for me. And I like it that way.

On a lighter note, going over to my Papa, Mama house tomorrow. Cousins, popiah (I think) &... Nitendo Wii. "It just couldn't get any better than this." Alright, IT CAN, but it's really very nice already.

And a happy new year to all my loved ones.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home