星期四, 一月 10, 2008

And so, it's finally here. The day that I'll be enlisted. Had my hair cut just last night.

Spent the last few days, mostly going out. Monday dinner spent with Rachel. Tuesday lunch spent in Chongfu. Went to look Rachel & Hen up. Searched Mrs Tay up as a sidetrack too. She hasn't changed much. Hahaha.

Went over to Papa/Mama's house in the late afternoon. Had dinner there. Truly, home cooked food will always taste different. In a good way. I suppose that's my last home-cooked food before i enlist. Hah. So, as it was raining really heavily, spent the night over at their house.

Wednesday. Dinner with MIA, Cyclist-siao, Reckless Shopper & Sofa Sleeper at n.y.d.c. A little shopping after that. So, that's 'bout it for my last few days before enlistment.

Actually, I kinda dread this day now that's it's finally here. I suppose it's saying that I'm going into a new phase of life, and the life before, well, won't be around anymore. OH... How I miss schooling days now. (Certainly not the studies part though! *gasps*)

Well, good luck to me then! See everyone after some time then. Wahahaha. Keep working your ass off for whatever occupation you're in. Lol.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home