星期日, 三月 23, 2008

Sayonara

Whew... Been going out so much over the past few days. Movies, dinners. But. It's still quite worth while.

So, Thursday, went to watched "Rule No.1" with Yuting, Audrey, Lulu & Valerie. The show ain't so bad. Good for killing some time off.

The next day, watched "Sky of Love" with Peiwen, Hazel, Jerome & Keith. The actors could be better, I suppose. Oh, they also went up to play the Nitendo Wii at Cine. It's... erm... interesting to watch them play. *lol* Oh, and this I must say! Jerome was wearing this tight fit black tee. Sizzling hot. Ahahahaha.

The day after, which is already Saturday, went to have dinner with Meixing, Jerome, Keith & Shermin. Some vegetarian place it was. After, went to relax at... forgot the name. *Bleh* Was just some bar. It was good fun while it lasted. And Jerome stayed over the night at my home. It was late already. And frankly saying, I was bloody tired.

So, after today, I supposed I won't be blogging as much already. Also had quit my Chinese Calligraphy class today. Yep. My 12 to 13 years of commitment. But don't worry, I'll be continuing it when I'm more free again.

Hmmm... To think that this weekend is my Grandma's birthday. And to think I'm being confined for the next 3weeks. It's kind of depressing, but I'm sure I'll make it through.

Yep, so that's 'bout it? Sayonara...

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home