星期日, 九月 21, 2008

Contented

As I thought... Staying in that place... Really kind of sucks at times. No more beauty sleep. Saying hi to more pimples now. Sian. And 'cos of that, didn't manage to do my 12km route-march on Friday. It's now being postphoned to next Tuesday. Sickening.

Over the course of last week, kind of a tough week. 3 to 4 hours of sleep daily, carrying heavy shit-load of stores, getting burnt by the sun. Sigh~ Although there are the fun moments, but still, can't wait for NS to be over soon.

So, Friday, booked out. Went to DBL 0, meeting up camp-mates, as well as Yuting, Carena & Alex mainly. That place... isn't really my kind of place I guess. Hah. Seriously, I don't think I should have gone at all. So tired after that. Konked out on the bus larr...

Saturday, was a weekend well spent. Went out to celebrate Audrey's Birthday at K-Box, Marina Sq. It was kinda crazy. After that, she went to grab some goods at some-place-I-don't-know-what-it's-called, then dined at LJS. Headed to Starbucks & relaxed there. Chatted for quite some time. Okay, actually, it was quite a long time. Hahs.

Actually, had intended to leave at 2300, but someone wanted to take NR home, so, oh wells. Reached home at 0130.

Ahh~ This is the kind of moments that I'll enjoy. Sitting down at one corner, idling the time away with friends. Hmmm... Oh, and re-collecting the gay things we did together. HAHAHA. That was a funny one. And me & sista have decided on Project: A0 after the A's. Can't wait. That's when the full group will be free again, when all of us can gather without much worries in our heads.

To think we had actually started out at Toa Payoh Hub's Coffee Bean

And oh, photos are with sista.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home