星期日, 九月 14, 2008

Silent Hill: Reality

Oh man... Just when I thought I could have a better life in NS, it turns out worst? Hmmm... Training with a bunch of corporals. With only a few cadets. It's kind of scary, seriously. Especially when you know for sure you'll get some sort of appointment. Appointment + cadet = shitty days. It's like they give you the appointment, expecting you to complete tasks & such, but the they don't give you the power. Kind of ironic.

Anyway, my new camp sucks. It's like... Silent Hill, Singapore style. Gosh. The place gives one the creeps.

Weekends. Feeling so tired. Not getting enough sleep during weekdays. Sigh~

Yesterday, spent a whole day doing 'volunteer work'. Basically, I was the camera-man & odd-job-man for the day. Porridge distrubtion, Mid-Autumn Festival Celebration. Community events. Managed to get home at 2300+. Wasn't really willing to do so much actually. But I guess it wasn't so bad after all. Especially when you get to see cute children. Really, some of the kids are just really adorable. Hahaha. And no. I'm no pedophile.

Looking forward to next weekend. As well as the one after.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home