星期一, 十二月 08, 2008

Speechless

First thing, sorry Tushan & gang (whoever you are). Sorry that I can't chill out with you guys tonight. Next time, perhaps.

Headed over to Aunty Rosy's at 1730. She stays in those private estate. Being my typical mum, she led us the wrong way. But well, it wasn't so bad, 'cos in the process of being lost, got captivated by a beautiful young girl. *laughs*

Had an extremely filling dinner there. Watched some videos.

So, who's this aunt? Well, she's a friend of my parents. Together with her spouse. Simply, they're all (the whole bunch of them adults) are a group of students under a single dance teacher. Who so happens to be me (at least last time) & my bro's dance teacher.

I must say, it wasn't such a pleasant stay there. Yes, the food is good & all. But besides that, felt kind of, like a useless bum. "Why don't you dance?" "Look, your brother dances so well." "Envious of your brother right?" "Don't you wish you had learnt dance?" "Don't you wish you could be down on the dance floor like that?" BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. I know you chaps had watched me grown till like I was 11 or 13 years old. That's 'bout when I stopped going with my family for dance class. And seriously, no offence. BUT. SHUT IT.

Oh please. You fellows've never seen me for like, 7 years? Lots of things have changed dudes. And for your info, I'm different from the me before! I have interest in dance & I DO learn it. (Though only for a short 2 years. But that's 'cos I had other commitment!)

Just when I thought I had grown out of my brother's shadow, this comes back. Looks like. Nevermind. Perhaps I should have stuck with gymnastics & get really good in it. Then again, I probably only get so far with my age & lack of talent. Or perhaps, I could have stuck with chinese calligraphy & go pro with it. Or western drawing? No, he'll probably be better than me at that. Sigh~

Please. One more time, one more chance.

I must be strong.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home