星期日, 十二月 07, 2008

Sigh, sigh

Been some time since i got back here.

Yesterday, went shopping with mum & bro. Had intended to go for Chunk Fest with friend, but then, circumstances made it rather inconvenient for us.

Yesterday, also headed to the F1 Grandstand. Ferrari cars showcase. It was wickedly awesome. Just. Orgasmic. *laughs* Cars after cars. Damn. Wish I had one of those.



Ferrari Enzo.

From the side

It's THE car to have. At least for me. You know, X'mas IS coming. Anyone? Haha. Nah. Just kidding.

Now, that's my ride. Yeah~

Recently, been rehearsing & rehearsing like nobody's business. Pretty sure next week's going to get worse. Dang. Luckily, it's only 4days. Hah.

I really want to get my ass out of this seat, but recently, everyone's busy. Vacations, exams. Yeah... Really have no idea how I'm spending my 1week of leave right now. I NEED a plan. Oh. Wait. Perhaps... I could get my cousins out?! But that'll be strange. At least for me. Never really had gone out with them before.

Sigh~

2 more photos.



Stuff I bought recently. Damn. Price of guys stuff are just. Wicked. X_X

And some stuff bought while I was away. Love the 2 shirts on bottom left. Darn cute.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home