星期二, 十一月 18, 2008

This is Home

Alright! Finally free again. Really. That place I was at. The accomadation's pretty much like a coolies' house. And toilet facilities? Hah. It's bascially a public bath house which doesn't allow you to use toilet papers. But 'bout that... I suppose no one cared 'bout it at all. *laughs*

Actually, overall, I think my time there wasn't really that tough. At least not as tough as I thought it could be. Yep. Oh, and gentlemen. For the last time, please. No, I don't have a girlfriend. So stop asking me. Ahah.

Back at home now. Having my own time. Unwinding, relaxing, taking it slow. That's what I need.

Went to see the Chinese Doc just now, regarding my arm. Supposedly there's some sort of foreign substance in it. So, the fellow used the bottle to suck it out. it was rather interesting. Watching my own blood flowing out like that, like nobody's business. Hahaha.

For those who don't know what I'm talking 'bout. There's an insect bite (I think), on my arm. And it hasn't healed for months. So, it's more or less like... rotting? I've no idea, seriously.

Wishing that I can book out this Friday. Preferbly in the afternoon. I just want to go out with friends this Saturday! Or Friday, if time permits.

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home